Saturday, May 1, 2010

The faith of a child

The other day I had a terrible headache. This is not uncommon. I took some medicine, but that didn't help. I knew the only way my headache would go away is if I took a little nap. Whilst I was resting, Sarah came in to tattle on someone. I told her I couldn't help her until after I got a little sleep. My head was going to split wide open. Sarah said okay and left the room so I could rest. She came back about 17 seconds later and said, "Mom, did you say a prayer?"

I hadn't. I followed Sarah's advice and my headache was gone within a matter of 10 minutes.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I loved all your posts today and I didn't think they were boring. I am also so, so tired. What's going on?

Rachel said...

What a sweet little girl.

Cami said...

Love the power of prayer!

Laura said...

I love it when our kids remind us of the simple things. Happy day!