Do your kids stick their feet in each others' faces and say, "Stinky feet!" and think it's a great joke? Because mine do.
As we got home from church today, Bethie took off her shoes and immediately stuck her feet in Nathan's face. "Smell my feet!" she said. Nathan said, "No way!" and took off running to the other room. Bethie started crying. She said, "Mom, will you make Nathan smell my feet?"
So, I did. I mean, come on. We're a family. (I'm not sure why I added this last paragraph. It's all a lie.)
4 comments:
Very interesting. I think I might have an issue if Jeff, Jacob or Andrew and Joshua for that matter, asked me to smell thier feet. ROFL. So to answer your question we don't play that game in our family. It does sound interesting though. Have fun.
We've never played that game either. But with Beth, it could be a lot of fun.
Hey, whatever works for your family! I have this thing about feet, stinky or otherwise. I don't want them in my face (except pre-walking baby feet, which I LOVE), so no one else gets to do it either. I'm a mean mom.
lol..I love how we let our littlies get away with murder because they are so cute. Make him smell her feet mum!
Post a Comment