Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sarah's Special Day

Sarah had a beautiful day the day of her baptism and confirmation. She is such a wonderful little girl. She has been preparing herself for this day. She felt that she should work on her temper and learning to control her anger. She felt that she should try to be nicer to her siblings. She came up with her goals on her own, and she has progressed so much in the past few months. Sarah's Grandma Suzie couldn't come the day of her baptism, but she came the week before. She brought Sarah a special dress. Much of Chris' family who live in California came out for the weekend. My family was also very supportive. After Sarah was baptized, I went in to help her get dressed. She looked at me and started crying. She said, "I love you so much, Mom. Thank you for teaching me how to get baptized." I love her, too.










1 comment:

Cami said...

What a fun day for all of you.