
We finally got a proper snowstorm! It's so fun. It's supposed to snow for much of the next week. I know I wrote the other day that I don't feel like snow, but I changed my mind. When the kids are this excited to get outside to play at 8:30 a.m., who can help but join in?
2 comments:
Yea!! You have a blog. That's another few minutes for me to spend checking blogs. And by the way, you crack me up and I have no suggestions for loving winter. I don't love it. If I can't have a snowed-in, up to the window sills, make everybody stay home white Christmas, I'll take a green Christmas any day. ANY day.
(Did I say hurray for your blog?)
Hurray, hurray for Megan giving in! I love what you have to say even when you say you have nothing to say. And I LOVE your choice of pictures.
Post a Comment