It has taken me a while to come up with something to write. So, this is all I've got:
Today, Ammon said, "Fun and uno rhyme!"
I thought it was enormously clever. But then I told my mom and my sister Rachel the story. They were confused. Rachel thought Ammon didn't understand the concept of rhyming. She thought he meant that it was fun to play Uno. My mom didn't know what to think. Please tell me that someone out there can figure out what he meant. I'll be anxiously awaiting your comments.
(By the way, I totally got it. Right away. I'm clever like that.)
5 comments:
=D big smile
You forgot to mention that Dad didn't get it either. I guess this slam is proper payback for my comment about your background difficulties.
Um, now I'm worried that I'm not clever enough to figure this out. When I read it, I thought, "Well, he's noticing the letter patterns," which is clever. But is that it? Hmm.
I didn't mention Dad because I had already written the blentry when he heard the story. Actually, he read the story. Josh got it right away because he is "multi-lingual." So, Rachel, you married well. :-) And I am not meaning to slam you, my dear. It's just a story. I apologize. And Laura, it is not letter patterns. I am going to wait to explain the idea to see if Neal and Kristi can get it. I assume they will because, well, you know Neal and Kristi.
Of course, I totally get it. It only took me a minute. He is a clever child.
Post a Comment