Saturday, February 13, 2010

I try so hard to have a normal family.

My boys. They have strange loves. Shall I reveal their latest amores on this celebratory weekend?

Ammon
The Conversation:
Me: Ammon, did you do any reading today?
Ammon: Yes. I read all the books about punctuation. I love punctuation!


Nathan
The Conversation:
Me: Nathan, will you please clean the bathroom?
Nathan: Yes, oh yes!!! I love to clean the bathroom. It's my favorite thing to do!

Chris
The conversation:
Me (in my head): I'm going to give this Snuggie™ I rescued from Lisa's D.I. pile to Chris for Valentine's Day. It will be soooo funny. It's just a joke to make him laugh.
Me (aloud): Happy Valentine's Day, Chris!
Chris: A Snuggie™! I love it! I've wanted one of these.
(And he wears it all the time.)


3 comments:

Cami said...

The snuggie sure does look comfy. Looks like a normal family to me.

Kathryn said...

Well, a little passion never hurts. :)

Asher loves cleaning the bathroom, too. He begs for his turn to do it. And I'm with Ammon -- I loooooove punctuation.

Rob Abney said...

I am so glad to see other men wearing the Snuggie. It does my heart good to know I am not the only one who loves mine.