I wish I could think of better titles. Ammon has loved taking piano lessons from Kathryn. It's the one thing he does totally independently. He loves to practice--without prompting from Mom. Kathryn's taking a bit of a break from teaching because she is busy planning her WEDDING! And she's moving and ... and ... and
Anyway, it doesn't stop Ammon from learning. Ammon has a great ear. This is something I can't really relate to. I can pick out a few tunes, but not a lot. I'm a great sight-reader. Ammon is often found at the piano. Within the last few weeks, he has taught himself "Joy to the World," "Silent Night," "I Am a Child of God," "Little Drummer Boy," "Angels We Have Heard on High," and others.
Chris thinks he's got the gift.
4 comments:
yay for Ammon! I think he has the gift too.
Way to go, Ammon! My kids have continued to play around on the piano, too. Hopefully when we start up piano again Kathryn will be able to tell that we haven't totally forgotten about the piano in the other room.
Very sweet. Way to go Ammon!
Good for Ammon! Wish I had that gift.
Post a Comment