Monday, February 23, 2009

Funny jokes

Like normal children, our kids like to tell jokes. And they are not very funny. Most jokes are of the chicken/road variety, but I don't think the children understand the concept of a punchline. They especially like to tell jokes to Chris while we are driving in the car. After each joke, Chris will say, "1, 2, 3, laugh!" And everyone will burst into forced laughter.

We were in the car yesterday, and Beth said, "Yoke, tell, Dad?" After I informed Chris that someone was speaking to him, he told Beth he would love to hear her joke. Hear it is:

"Why chick road?" ("Why?") "Cow eating bird."

Then she finished it up with, "1, 2, laugh! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

She is a funny little girl.

Laura said...

Oh, she's a clever one. We should get Bethie and Boyce together. They can trade chicken jokes that no one else gets.

Cami said...

LOL. That is great.

Rachel said...

It took me a while to respond, but I think that's really cute. I love 2-year-olds.