I interviewed the kids and asked them what they thought of me. Here it is. (We did this separately so they didn't hear each others' answers.)
Nathan is 4.
Sarah is 6.
Ammon is 8.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
N. Clean our rooms.
S. I love you.
A. I love you.
2. What makes mommy happy?
N. Cleaning our rooms.
S. Our rooms cleaned.
A. When we clean our rooms.
3. What makes mommy sad?
N. Not cleaning our rooms.
S. Our rooms are dirty.
A. When we yell at you.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
N. I don't know.
S. When she tickles me.
A. When she is funny, of course.
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
N. A kid.
S. She yelled at her big sister, Lisa.
A. She had fits. That was a joke.
6. How old is your mommy?
N. Don't know.
S. 36 or younger.
A. 34.
7. How tall is your mommy?
N. 40 feet tall, I think.
S. Like, 40 feet. Or 100 million.
A. Oo, that's a hard one. I don't even know.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
N. Cleaning our rooms.
S. To cuddle.
A. Go out to dinner at Gecko's.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
N. Clean the house when we go fishing.
S. Clean the downstairs.
A. Go on dates.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
N. Don't know.
S. Being a great, great art painter.
A. A rock star.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
N. Cleaning our rooms.
S. Caring about her family.
A. Singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." That was a joke, too.
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
N. Not good at messing up the house.
S. Not good at jumping on the bed.
A. Not very good at burping.
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
N. Clean our rooms or clean the house.
S. Go to sleep.
A. Clean.
14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
N. Salad.
S. Lasagna.
A. Burritos.
15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
N. Cleaning our rooms.
S. Cleaning my room for me.
A. When you let us get a babysitter. We always obey the babysitter.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
N. Woody (from Toy Story)
S. Cinderella
A. Spiderman
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
N. Go to the carousel.
S. We go on dates.
A. Now that one's easy. We play board games, go on dates, go out to dinner together.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
N. We're both humans.
S. We both are girls with long hair.
A. We're part of a family together. We both have two hands and two feet. We both wear clothes and socks.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
N. Mommy didn't mess up the house and I mess up the house.
S. She has blue eyes and I have brown.
A. I think burping is not gross and she thinks burping is gross.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
N. 'Cause I hug you.
S. 'Cause she says she loves me everyday.
A. Ah, that's easy. You're my mom, of course.
21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
N. He mows the lawn.
S. That he helps clean our room once.
A. They love each other. They'll never get divorced, never. Even in heaven.
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
N. Carousel with me.
S. Co-op. (homeschool co-op with other families)
A. Grandma's house. (my mom's)
4 comments:
Okay, that is so cute! I'm going to have to dot his with my kids later (and on FB, I assume. Don't think I didn't see that tag! :-) ). I especially liked that Nathan kept coming back to the room issue. I wonder if Naomi will do the same . . .
That is lots of fun. I think I'll copy.
That was just fun to read! I would love to do it as well but I doubt all my kids would participate. Maybe. But then I might not publish their answers.
It is wonderful that Nathan sees himself as human. Even better is that you will always have that in common. Hold on to that. (;
Post a Comment