Monday, March 23, 2009
A soundtrack for life
Last Friday, my sister-in-law, Laura, blogged about how much she enjoys certain movie soundtracks. She listed some of her favorites. I decided that it would be a good idea if I made my own soundtrack for my life. I have so much more music in my life than could ever be contained on one cd. I made a short playlist of songs that represent the "romantic comedy" aspect of my world. I chose happy, positive songs. They are mostly love songs because love is happy. I know I'm cheesy and I don't care. It makes for good listenin', wouldn't you say? I tried to put some of Chris's original songs on here, but that requires embedding html codes and other things that mean nothing to me. I hope you enjoy the music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I wanted to hear your music, but the player isn't playing on this computer. Dumb computer. I'll try to listen on Jacob's computer. His is fancier.
I like your music.:)
I finally looked at your list. I like your music! And here's something funny: That Hawaiian song you have on there? Jacob was watching CSI or some other show like that and they had a version of Over the Rainbow by that guy that we really like. Just a "Huh" because I'd never heard of him and now that's twice in one week!
Nice touch!
Post a Comment