Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I am planning to write a lengthy explanation of why my dad is a great dad. But I don't have time tonight and I am going out of town in the morning. So, this blentry is a little personal reminder to do that next week.

I will say this: I have often made choices based on the fact that I don't want to disappoint my dad. I count it as among the greatest blessings in my life that I have a dad I worth not disappointing.

And I would also write a lengthy explanation of why my sweet husband is a great dad. But I don't have time...

I will say this: Nothing makes me happier than watching Chris enjoy being with the kids. They so love him and love his attention. He spent a lot of this weekend playing with them and they have been in heaven.

Well, we're off to Yellowstone. Here's hoping this year is the one we meet a wolf. From a safe distance.

No comments: