After watching a show about meerkats, Nathan announced to me that he would like his new nickname to be Shakespeare. I didn't watch the show with him and don't understand the connection. I told him that Shakespeare was the name of a famous writer. "WHAT?! It's a real name? And a real person?"
Nathan's so adorable.
Coincidentally, earlier today Nathan wrote an intriguing tale. I'm not sure it's as tragic as the tales told by his nicknamesake, but it's a start. Enjoy.
"The Guy Asked His Friend a Question" by Nathan
This is how our story starts. So, this guy went over to his friend's house to ask him something. So, this guy got to his friend's house fine. So, the thing that the guy wanted to ask his friend is if he was a prince once. He asked him if he was a prince and he was like, "No."
And then his friend looked around and then he saw a sword. And he looked back at him, then he looked back at the sword, then back at him, and he was like, "Then why do you have a sword?"
And then the guy's friend was like, "Okay. I was once a prince but I retired."
And then the guy's friend was like, "Okay. Listen to what this man has to say."
If you want to be a prince, you should know
That you have to be born by a queen, and so.
The end.
1 comment:
I liked the title, but then the hold "looked at the sword" thing reminded me of the Old spice commercials, and I laughed. Good job, Nathan!
Post a Comment