It has been unseasonably warm the last couple days. I haven't enjoyed it as much as I wanted to because I am hanging out inside recovering from the appendectomy. But truth be told, I love the sunshine. I am now ready for spring. It's premature to get spring fever because this is Utah and it is February and winter is just teasing us. I think it will snow this weekend. I haven't looked at the weather forecast, I'm just saying that's what I think. But at least my blog can be sunny and cheery, right? And my music can be sunny and cheery. And I can have sunshine in my head and heart. I really feel like this post can't be complete without a picture of the sunshine, but I only have a handful of photos on this computer and I am too lazy to go to the other computer. So, this is the sunshine that you get:
It's Beth and me about a year and a half ago in Albion Basin during wildflower season in the early morning sunshine. (I wanted to see how many prepositions I could fit in one sentence.)
Anyway....sun. I love it.

1 comment:
Nice use of prepositions! :-) And nice post. I'm ready for sunshine too, but with warmer temperatures, we get fog. Sigh. At least we have the warmer temperatures!
Post a Comment