The second is by Sarah. I'm so proud. This is a girl after my own heart. One of the girls is hugging a tree, the other is dreaming of ice cream. Obviously, Sarah has proper Rawlins genes. Although, the girls in the picture are wearing high heels. What?! That idea does NOT come from the Rawlins' side. And I'm pretty sure it doesn't come from the Hawaiian side. Where in the world is she getting it? High heels, come on! What's next? Tattoos and piercings?


2 comments:
LOL. The pictures are priceless. Great artists indeed. I think Sarah gets the high heels from her dear Aunt Cami. I love heels. I would wear them every single day if I could. They dress up jeans so nicely. They come in as many colors as ice cream has flavors. Sigh..... Great artwork. Thanks for sharing with us.
Those are great pictures! I love the hair and the very stylish dress. And I like the symbolic interpretation of general conference in Ammon's picture. Very nice!
Post a Comment