Don't worry. The animal in this photo is NOT REAL.
(Safety first. Learning second.)
(Safety first. Learning second.)
Ammon's favorite animal is still the penguin.
Nathan and the indoor giraffe house:
This tiger greeted us with some very LOUD roaring.
I love it!!! So does Sarah.
Don't worry. There is glass between Bethie and this bat-eared fox.
The fox was very playful with Beth.
They were running back and forth and she was laughing.
Mamma and baby giraffe.
The kids by a wall. The wall was NOT DANGEROUS.
Oh my goodness. I think I am in love with this baby elephant.
I have video of him playing and running around.
If you have Facebook, check it out. If you don't, check it out on Jeff's.
Beth saying, "*gasp* The giraffe is in your house!!"
Elephant and the cutest kids in the whole wide world.
(Besides the baby elephant, of course.)
Well, that's enough, don't you think? (I took 75 pictures at the zoo, so if you want more, you know where to find me.)
3 comments:
Very cute blog...I love the fall theme!
I wanna go to the zoo!
I love the zoo too. I love animals just anywhere. What a great time you had. What fun picture you took!!!
Post a Comment