Beth's birthday is tomorrow. We bought her gifts yesterday. She is going to get (don't tell!) a pogo-ball. What do you call those? A big ball she can sit on and bounce around. I asked Chris to blow it up so that when she opens it, she can bounce around instead of stare at a box. He started blowing it up yesterday and then came running into our bedroom. He said, "Oh no! Beth caught me!" He quickly hid the ball under a blanket. Beth came in and said, "Dad, do you have a bouncy ball?" Chris said, "Um...yes. But it's for your birthday, so you'll have to wait." Beth said, "Okay." And left the room.
Did I mention she's only two? (At least for a few more hours!) She's such a sweetheart.
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Beth! You'll have to let us know how she manages the "Oh, I'm still surprised" look. :-)
Cute little story. Happy Birthday Beth. Big hug.
Post a Comment