Saturday, November 7, 2009

Super Beth

Today Beth was charging across the house, running as fast as those cute little legs can carry her. She had a serious look of intense concentration on her face. She had her fist high in the air and was muttering something. She ran straight toward Sarah. It looked to me like she was angry and getting ready to punch Sarah. (It's possible. She can't stay sweet and perfect forever.) I said, "Beth!!! Stop! What are you doing?" She looked a little confused at the interruption. She said, "I'm super-ing."

Oh, of course. Superman flies about with his fist in the air and a look of concentration. Perhaps she was muttering to herself about all the people needing saving. She has been super-ing all day long. She even demonstrated for me after I got out the camera. (She usually stops whatever she is doing and pretends to be shy when the camera is visible.) She even demonstrated for Grandma, which is a very big deal. (I would display her super-ing pictures here, but I'm on the wrong computer. My photos are in the other room and it is very far away.)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Get that girl a cape!!

Rachel said...

Super-ing. Hehehe. She makes a great super-hero.

Cami said...

Ha ha. Sounds cute. I can understand your first reaction. LOL