We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day filled with food, family, and relaxing (and entertaining) conversation. I thought that it's time the children go public in expressing thanks.
Ammon (age almost 9): I'm thankful for everything. And video games. I'm thankful for Jesus. I'm thankful for earth. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for PUMPKIN PIE!!
Sarah (age 7): I'm thankful for my family, that I can be with them on Thanksgiving. I'm also thankful for the holidays that we get to spend time with our family. I'm thankful for my Savior.
Nathan (age 5): I'm thankful for my blanket, my thumb, my mom and dad and video games. I'm thankful for candy. I'm thankful for the earth.
Beth (age 3) is already asleep, so I can't be certain what she would say. However, today she seemed thankful for Nathan, her cousin Hannah, crackers, cheese, her baby dolls and her pogo-ball.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day.
3 comments:
It was a wonderful day!
We did have a good Thanksgiving! I'm glad yours was good too. And sorry about making you cry. :-S
Check out this AWESOME verification word: joyaride!
Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Yay for pumpking pie and family.
Post a Comment