Friday, December 18, 2009
Just a little funny...
Bethie was upset and crying. It was a fake, attention-seeking cry, but she had been hit, so you know, you be the judge of whether it was tolerable. Personally, I was ignoring her. Ammon came in holding Beth's favorite toy, a little puppy (aptly named "Puppy") and tried to give it to Beth. Beth paused in her crying to say, "I'm CRYING!" And then started crying again. Ammon said, "But Puppy wants to cheer you up!" Beth said, "But I'm CRYING!" And again began the crying. Ammon tried one more time with the Puppy. Beth took him, barking like a puppy, and smiled. Crying done. One little girl happy. One little boy a hero for the moment. One puppy very loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ammon is a very good brother. Bethie is a cute little 3-year-old.
Peace again in the Woods family.
Post a Comment