Sarah and Nathan had finished their school for the day, so I sent them to play while Ammon took a spelling test. After Ammon finished, I went in to find Nathan and Sarah playing what? That's right. Playing school. They had created desks out of overturned toy boxes. Sarah was wearing Ammon's suit jacket and a tie. She was using a lightsaber as a pointer and teaching about snakes. It was pretty cute.
Later, the kids played in the wading pool out back. I sent them in to get dressed while I tidied up the pool toys, lawn chairs, towels, etc. I went in and called to Beth. She still needs help to get dressed, afterall. I found her downstairs. She has, apparently, learned out to undress. So she was standing there in the buff teaching an imaginary classroom. (No, none of her siblings were in the room.) She had the lightsaber and pointed to a poster on the wall and said, "Whatsoever..."
3 comments:
That's so funny. What is more fun than playing school?
Let's hope that Beffie's naked teaching isn't the beginning of a trend of doing other things in the buff. :-)
ROFL. I suppose she was teaching art appreciation.
Post a Comment