Monday, September 14, 2009

Riding a bike






I have mentioned that Ammon finally learned to ride a bike this summer. Sarah has been wanting to learn. She asked me to run with her while holding her up, but I told her I wasn't strong enough. I said to just think about it and practice on her own. So she did. She just got up and rode a bike. I thought I'd add some bike-riding photos for you all to enjoy. Nathan still uses training wheels, but I'm sure he could figure out how to ride if he tried. Bethie just climbs on Nathan's bike to pretend. (My favorite part of taking these pictures? Nathan. He stopped his bike in front of the camera and posed to make it look like he was going really fast. He's so funny.)

2 comments:

Cami said...

LOL. Must be the Rawlins in him to pose for the picture. =D Great photo's! Looks like your kids are having a blast. Way to go Sarah!

Laura said...

I'm glad to hear that Ammon just learned to ride a bike. There's hope for Naomi yet! And that picture of Nathan is great.

Like the froggy background. Perfect for your blog!