Last week, Chris and I were driving down the street. I saw someone walking along the sidewalk and I said, "Hey! That's my aunt." She was far enough away that the only way I knew it was Karen was by her walk. I didn't even know I knew her walk. I knew I could recognize her voice, her facial expressions, her mannerisms, but her walk? Who knew!
The other day, I started to accompany my kids and their cousins while they sang. The song was too high. So, I pressed a little button on my keyboard that transposed the song. I found a key that seemed agreeable and started to play. I do not play by ear. I am a note-reader. So imagine my surprise by what happened. When the note said A, my fingers played A, but my ear heard F. I cannot explain how confusing it was. I had no idea I could hear the notes that well.
I'm not trying to say anything with this blentry other than I didn't know I could do that.
3 comments:
Megan, your amazing!
I wonder how many other things you can do. Have you tried leaping a tall building in a single bound? Because, seriously, maybe you're a superhero and you just don't know it yet. What would your superhero name be?
Hehe. Laura's comment made me laugh right out loud. But I often do that with Laura.
Post a Comment