Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gratitude: Day #13

Today I am grateful for organization. If you happened by my house (the basement part where I live) today, you would say, "What in the world do you know about organization?!" And I would say, "Um, I've been busy blogging about being grateful." And then we would go upstairs where things are tidy.

But I'm not talking about a clean house today. I will hopefully be grateful for that sometime soon. Today I am grateful for organization in family, community, and nation. We live in such an orderly place. I am especially grateful for the organization and order of the church I belong to. It is a great thing and to me, a testimony of the divinity of the church that things are organized and function the way they do.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You make me smile, Megan. :-)

Cami said...

Megan, you have always been one of the most organized people I know.