I went to bed with a headache last night. Bethie was up most of the night. She had a late nap--I guess she was exhausted from all the birthday partying. Anyway, taking care of Beth all night did wonders for the progression of my headache. By the time I woke up, all I could think about was going back to bed to get rid of the pain.
You might be wondering what this has to do with gratitude. Well, I'll tell you. I used to get much worse headaches with much more frequency. Having such a screamin' headache today made me recognize that it has become a rarity for me. And it was so much less intense than they used to be. I thank a combination of Vitamin D, chiropractor, and yoga. And I am grateful I don't have the same intense headaches I used to have.
1 comment:
Gosh... I am glad you are feeling better. Hooray for Yoga!
Post a Comment