Yeah, I didn't actually post on Day #4 because I was busy driving. And driving. My friend had warned me: Nebraska just keeps on going. He's quite right. Wyoming isn't exactly an easy jaunt, either. We drove across the entire state of Wyoming and the entire state of Nebraska and it was kind of a long day. At one point, Nathan said (in his most dramatic voice), "This has been the longest day of my life!" And Beth kept looking out the window saying, "Why are we driving in circles?"
Anyway, I thought of a bunch of things I am grateful for whilst we were driving, but by the time I went to bed, I was most grateful for good friends. I stayed up way too late visiting with two of my favorite friends who live in Nebraska. Our family was in a place we had never been, but yet we were immediately at home in the Bryans' house. It's always good to be home.
1 comment:
Friends are sure nice to have. I have to laugh at Nathan and Beth. LOL
Post a Comment