Our realization of what is most important in life
goes hand in hand with gratitude for our blessings.
--Thomas S. Monson
I adore my brothers. I have a proper little-sister way of idolizing my big brother. I think he is remarkable. I love to ask his opinion on things because, even if I disagree with his conclusions, I enjoy watching the way his mind works. I find his opinion shaping my own, or at very least, making me think mine through a little better.
My younger brother has been one of the closest friends that I've ever had. He is also remarkable. In my opinion, he is excellent at whatever he does. I enjoy being where he is. Everyone likes to be where he is. He's pretty likeable. Although, if I remember right, his middle school computer teacher disagreed with me on that one.
My youngest brother is a great kid. He is smart. He is kind. He goes out of his way to interact with my kids even when he doesn't feel like it. It probably bugs him that I just called him a kid, but he doesn't read this blog so I'll call him what I want.
I adore my brothers. I'd tell you all about them and the amazing things that they do with their lives, but chances are, if you're reading this, you're probably married to one of them. I am grateful God has blessed me with brothers. And even more grateful that He gave me these particular brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment